Friday, November 10, 2006

Down the Pipe

It has been a little too long since I have posted a piece of real effort. I am currently working on an article that I would like to submit to Canadian Mennonite, my conference's national magazine. So if they do not accept it I will offer it to my wide readership. Also I have been able to find the time to read some great books that I would be well served to reflect a little and comment on. Hopefully to come will be posts on Zizek's The Puppet and the Dwarf, Kiekegaard's Fear and Trembling, and Descarte's Meditation's on First Philosophy. Perhaps this little post will keep my motivated to see this through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, please do post something on 'Fear and Trembling'... if you get a chance, of course. I have been wondering about that book for a while.

And here's a book you might be interested in, if you are in the mood for something lighter. 'Noah's Ark, Tourist Class' by Ephraim Kishon, Israel's national humorist, so the book jacket says. Anyway, I have been laughing out loud reading it and I am normally quite serious.

Peace out.